Friday, March 9, 2007

The Difference a Week Can Make

Another Friday, another Capstone class, another day of feeling bad about ... no, wait! I actually knew what was going on in all the cases today! How did that happen? I think knowing what to expect from the course now helped me calm down enough to let my instincts take over. I'm beginning to be able to sort through all the different tests, signs, symptoms, etc., etc., and arrive at a decent differential of diagnoses. They're not always 100% accurate, but progress -- substantial progress -- is being made as I type this. Neurons forming new pathways and connections, glial cells cleaning up all the garbage that doesn't belong, Vince trying to climb walls ...

[Abrupt ending. We've got a rotten cat on our hands here, folks.]

1 comment:

Sula said...

At least we don't have twenty of them...